Whether you’re looking to enhance your skills through a short course or study a full qualification with the aim of establishing a career, we can offer programs tailored to meet your needs.
We offer accredited work-ready courses in business, individual support and mental health, in a flexible and supportive learning environment.
Our training delivery options currently include self- paced trainer-facilitated, trainer-led classes, workplace training and one-on-one mentoring.
Our guiding principles:
- Secure future growth and sustainability.
- Monitor and respond to changing community and individual needs.
- Be an employer of excellence.
- Develop and maintain organisational capacity.
- Maintain high levels of course participant satisfaction.
- Enhance organisational connectivity.
- Foster a positive and inclusive culture.
- Promote excellent performance through leadership, professional development and an unwavering commitment to ethical conduct.
- Provide a safe and equitable environment to promote a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
We will soon be introducing online training options to facilitate access for participants who may be struggling with accessing face-to-face training due to their personal constraints. More information will be available soon.